Our mission – to develop communities and harmonize the needs of the people and wildlife of Ukraine by promoting the establishment of effective local policies aimed at the sustainable development of rural land.
The ICDU primary goals are to improve the community governance and land management; to strengthen the communities’ capacity for solving their environmental problems and receive an income from environmentally safe land management practices and nature conservation measures, and also to engage the public and stakeholders in local policy and decision-making.
- Comprehensive analysis and verification
- Sustainable results
- Economic efficiency
- Social responsibility
- Nature conservation
Key approaches and tools
- Our own and international methodologies for greenhouse gases accounting
- Hydrogeolological and geotechnical investigation
- Remote sensing techniques
- GIS technologies
- Sustainable Management Plans and Business Plans